Visitors recommended to pre-register online
The 6th edition of agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria
a major milestone event
Exhibitors from 12 countries
Top level 3-day conference. 3rd West African Cold Chain Summit. APO Packaging Masterclass
Due to upbeat market development and an ever-increasing interest in the Nigerian market, the 6th edition of agrofood Nigeria & plastprintpack Nigeria in 2021 is all set to become a major milestone event for the Nigerian agrofood & plastprintpack industry.
Organised by the German trade show specialists fairtrade the event is scheduled for 26 to 28 October 2021 at the Landmark Centre in Lagos - Victoria Island Annex.
Exhibitor community representing a wide spectrum of the entire value chain
Global technology leaders from 12 countries showcase adapted technologies and solutions for the Nigerian and West African market towards more than two thousand specialised trade visitors in the fields of agriculture, food + beverage processing, ingredients, plastics, printing and packaging.
The exhibitors origin from Belgium, Egypt, France, India, Italy, Germany, Nigeria, Portugal, Saudi-Arabia, Tunesia, Turkey and USA.
Official country pavilions are present from:
- Belgium, organised by Flanders Investment & Trade supporting the international activities of Flemish companies
- Germany - The German Pavilion features 18 leading suppliers, presented by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs in cooperation with the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (AUMA) and supported by VDMA Food Processing & Packaging Machinery. See the exhibitors and their products & services.
3-day Conference program with 3 main content streams
The top-class conference program of agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria 2021 consists of 3 main content streams featuring the following individual topics.
1 agrofood & plastprintpack Conference
- Scaling funding for innovation in agri-food processing, packaging and prints industries
- Equipment leasing: the creative financing alternative
- Sustainable packaging in Nigeria – Growth drivers, trends, and business opportunities
- Driving plastic recycling towards a circular economy
2 WACCSE Summit - 3rd West African Cold Chain Summit by OTACCWA
- Integrating Cold Chain into the Nigerian economy by protocols and standards
- Creating a sustainable financial model for Cold Chain companies and investors
- Improving food safety outcomes in informal markets: the role of Cold Chain technologies
- Creating an enabling environment for Cold Chain businesses in Nigeria
- Developing human capacity for the Nigerian/West African Cold Chain Industry
- Enabling export of perishable produce to developed countries using Cold Chain as an essential component
- Improving the Cold Chain capacity to move pharmaceutical products in West Africa
3 APO Africa Packaging Organisation - Packaging Masterclass - Certificate course on packaging
ROVEMA is registration sponsor of agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria 2021
fairtrade is happy to announce ROVEMA as this year’s registration sponsor. With more than 60 years of experience, Germany based ROVEMA develops and builds packaging machines and lines that meet the complex demands of the modern circular economy. Having already delivered more than 30,000 machines and lines worldwide, ROVEMA, in 2019, generated approximately 100 million euros in sales with more than 600 employees worldwide.
SOS Children's Villages Nigeria
fairtrade again supports SOS Children's Villages Nigeria by donating all proceeds from visitor entrance fees and by promoting them to partners as well as throughout the campaign.
fairtrade and OTACCWA join forces:
WACCSE now co-located with agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria
fairtrade is delighted to welcome a valuable addition to agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria 2021 and announces its partnership with OTACCWA, the Organization for Technology Advancement of Cold Chain in West Africa.
Strong institutional support
agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria enjoys the strong support of the following institutions
- Delegation of the European Union to Nigeria & ECOWAS
- access Bank
- AHK Nigeria Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Nigeria
- APO Africa Packaging Organisation
- Asoko Insight
- Flanders State of the Art
- FMARD – Federal Nigerian Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- German Ministry for Economic Affairs & German Consulate General Lagos
- IOPN Institute of Packaging Nigeria
- ITA Italian Trade Agency
- Jordan Chamber of Commerce
- NABC National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control
- NABG Nigeria Agribusiness Group
- NAFDAC National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control
- NIFST – Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology
- OTACCWA - Organization for Technology Advancement of Cold Chain in West Africa
- VDMA German Engineering Federation