26 & 27 October 2021: 09.30 am – 05.00 pm
28 October 2021: 09.30 am – 04.00 pm
Plot 2 & 3, Water Corporation Road
Victoria Island Annex
Lagos • Nigeria
Why visit Nigeria agrofood?
An enormous expected population growth from currently 201 million to 411 million in 2050 (United Nations)
The 6th edition of agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria a major milestone event
Exhibitors from 14 countries – Top level 3-day conference
Co-located: 3rd West African Cold Chain Summit & Exhibition
Global technology leaders will showcase adapted technologies and solutions for the Nigerian and West African market towards more than two thousand specialised trade visitors in the fields of agriculture, food processing, ingredients, plastics, printing and packaging.
Already by the end of July 2021, exhibitors from 14 countries have registered and there are still more to come. They origin from Belgium, Germany, India, Italy, Lebanon, Nigeria, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, and USA.
Official country pavilions are present from:
- Belgium, organised by Flanders Investment & Trade supporting the international activities of Flemish companies
- Germany - The German Pavilion features 19 leading suppliers, presented by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs in cooperation with the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (AUMA) and supported by VDMA Food Processing & Packaging Machinery
- Taste Tunisia, the agrifood consortium for Africa offering finished agrofood products and related equipment from Tunisian market leaders
ROVEMA is registration sponsor of agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria 2021
fairtrade is happy to announce ROVEMA as this year’s registration sponsor. With more than 60 years of experience, Germany based ROVEMA develops and builds packaging machines and lines that meet the complex demands of the modern circular economy. Having already delivered more than 30,000 machines and lines worldwide, ROVEMA, in 2019, generated approximately 100 million euros in sales with more than 600 employees worldwide.
SOS Children's Villages Nigeria
fairtrade again supports SOS Children's Villages Nigeria by donating all proceeds from visitor entrance fees and by promoting them to partners as well as throughout the campaign.
fairtrade and OTACCWA join forces:
WACCSE now co-located with agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria
fairtrade is delighted to welcome a valuable addition to agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria 2021 and announces its partnership with OTACCWA, the Organization for Technology Advancement of Cold Chain in West Africa.
High-level conference programme, strong institutional support
High-level conference programme
agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria 2021 will again be supplemented by a 3-day programme.
Focus topics will be
- Agro-tech & food processing
- Finance & digitalisation
- Plastics: Stretching the potential
Strong institutional support
agrofood Nigeria enjoys the strong support of
- Delegation of the European Union to Nigeria & ECOWAS
- access Bank
- AHK Nigeria
- German Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- Jordan Chamber of Commerce
- OTACCWA - Organization for Technology Advancement of Cold Chain in West Africa