Holland Pavilion 2018
The Netherlands-African Business Council (NABC) and East-West Trade & Consulting are pleased to announce that they will be jointly organizing a national Holland Pavilion at this exhibition in order to provide Dutch companies with increased exposure at the exhibition, and the Nigerian market.
The mission program and Pavilion exhibition at agrofood Nigeria will include the following:
- Exhibition at the Holland Pavilion (min. 6m2 per company)
- Centrally located 78m2 Holland Pavilion in the AgroFood Hall (Hall 2)
- Welcome cocktail in cooperation with the Netherlands Embassy in Lagos (tbc)
- Onsite support provided by NABC and EW Trade & Consulting
- Optional: B2B Matchmaking with Nigerian companies in cooperation with our local partner Asoko Insight
- Optional: Holland Pavilion Brochure
Participation is possible at a price of €500,- per m2. (excl. a one-time €395 registration fee and €245 industry portal fee). Participating companies will enjoy specific company stands within the collective Dutch branded pavilion.
A mission voucher can be applied for through the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) for participation in this Holland Pavilion. This voucher has a maximum value of € 1.500 and is extended under certain conditions as support from the Dutch government.
For more information, you can visit the website of the RVO.